For Cars, 4WDs, Dirt Bikes, Trailers & Heavy Machinery.
Dirty Steve Strawberry Foaming Degreaser (DS-1011) is engineered specifically to assist in removing built up oil, grease & tough grime including chain lube residue, waterproof grease & other stubborn contaminants from external surfaces. Designed to be applied directly to surfaces prior to rinsing with water, this innovative formula sticks to grime, activates and breaks down contaminants to be easily rinsed away with water.
Assists in removing stubborn surface contaminants including oil, grease & grime
Dirty Steve Strawberry Degreaser is the perfect solution to a professional, heavy duty ‘oil, grease and grime clean’. Suitable for use on Dirt Bikes for removal of chain lube residue, stubborn oil & grime, under trailers & campers and under 4WDs and Vehicles.
Designed to be applied directly to surfaces prior to rinsing with water, this innovative formula sticks to grime, activates and breaks down contaminants to be easily rinsed away with water.
- ASSISTS IN REMOVING OIL, GREASE & GRIME
- WORKS ON STUBBORN CHAIN LUBE RESIDUE
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO DRY SURFACES, RINSE WITHIN 30 SECONDS
- Compatible With Dirty Steve Foaming Applicator Gun
- A Pleasant STRAWBERRY Scent
- Australian Made & Bottled
- features safe pH levels of 12.0 – 12.5
- contains bio-degradable surfactants
For Cars, 4WDs, Dirt Bikes, Trailers & Heavy Machinery
Dirty Steve Strawberry Foaming Degreaser is best used in conjunction with our Dirty Steve Foaming Applicator Gun.
Apply directly to dry surfaces, leave on for 30 seconds and rinse with water for a safe degrease of external surfaces, under wheel guards, beneath vehicles, trailers or use on dirt bikes & heavy machinery to remove built up oil, grease & grime.
Simply connect a standard garden hose, load the generous 1L reservoir with our Dirty Steve Strawberry Foaming Degreaser and ‘let the foam begin!’ The Applicator Gun’s adjustable dial gives full control over setting the density foam density and spray intensity, ensuring 100% coverage. Simply rinse with fresh water until surfaces are foam-free!
- 4WDs & Cars
- DIRT BIKES
- Trailers & FLOATS
- HEAVY MACHINERY
- & more...
How to use the Foaming Applicator Gun
Assemble the foaming applicator gun and add 3 capfuls of Strawberry Foaming Degreaser to the 1L reservoir.
Attach standard garden hose to the hose fitting on the applicator gun & turn on water flow. Select desired foam setting.
Squeeze trigger for foam. Leave foam to soak for up to 30 seconds and rinse thoroughly with water. (Leaving solution on for longer than recommended time frame may dull surfaces).
Dirty Steve Strawberry Scented Degreaser Training
A quick overview of our new Dirty Steve Strawberry Scented Degreaser.
Safety Instructions for using Dirty Steve Strawberry Foaming Degreaser
- Keep solutions out of reach of children
- DO NOT SWALLOW. STRONGLY ALKALINE. IRRITANT. AVOID CONTACT WIHT SKIN. WASH HANDS AFTER USE.
- First Aid: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre: Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766 or a doctor (at once)
- If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or doctor, for at least 15 minutes.
- If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
- Ingestion: If ingested, do NOT induce vomiting. Wash mouth out with water. Seek medical advice.
- For emergencies immediately contact: Australia 000, New Zealand 111
- Only discharge this solution into normal drainage outlets connected to filtration systems. use only as directed.
- Storage: Store upright with lid secured. Store in a cool, dry place.
Safety Instructions for using Dirty Steve Foaming Applicator Gun:
- Always take care when pouring any Dirty Steve Washing Solution into the Foaming Applicator Gun.
- Always discharge foaming applicator gun away from people or animals
- Always use recommended PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during use
- Rinse foaming applicator gun after use & do not leave solution to sit in foaming applicator gun for periods of time
- Do not mix or combine solutions together inside foaming applicator gun