For Boats, Jet-Skis, Personal Water-Crafts & general maintenance washing & salt removal for Marine Equipment
For Boats, Jet-Skis, Personal Water-Crafts, Washing Marine Equipment including Scuba Gear, Fishing Gear & Marine Tools.
Designed for flushing marine engines, removing salt & a general salt wash for marine water-crafts & equipment
Dirty Steve Engine Flush & Salt Eliminator (DS-1012) is perfect for general maintenance cleaning of Boats, Jet-Skis, Personal Water-Crafts and any other Water-craft, Trailer or surface that may come into contact with corrosive salty sea air.
This innovative & flexible solution can be used as a marine engine flush after a day at sea, or used as a ‘spray & rinse’ for surfaces to wash away accumulated salt, assisting in corrosion prevention.
- Flexible to be used as a salt wash for surfaces and marine engine flush for all marine watercrafts
- Helps Protect against corrosive salty sea air by dissolving salt deposits on surfaces & inside engines
- Designed for use with our Dirty Steve Engine Flush Applicator
- Compatible With Dirty Steve Foaming Applicator Gun for use as a general salt wash
- A Pleasant & fresh Peppermint Scent
- Australian Made & Bottled
- This solution features safe pH levels of 9.5 – 10.0
- contains bio-degradable surfactants
For Boats, Jet-Skis, Personal Water-Crafts, Cars, 4WDs, Caravans, RVs, Motorhomes & Trailers.
This innovative & flexible solution can be used as a marine engine flush after a day at sea, or used as a 'spray & rinse' for surfaces to wash away accumulated salt, assisting in corrosion prevention.
Other applications include cleaning fishing & diving gear, marine tools, marine trailers & other items kept on water-crafts, leaving your valuables salt free! Rigorously tested on most external surfaces including aluminium, iron, copper, stainless steel, chrome, paint, gel coat, nylon, isinglass, vinyl, plastic, glass, wood, rubber, canvas, concrete & brick.
For Engine Flushing Applications: Dirty Steve Engine Flush & Salt Eliminator is best used in conjunction with the Dirty Steve Engine Flush Applicator which simply connects with 'Ear Flush Muffs' and a standard garden hose. Simply fill the container with the solution, turn the dial from 'Rinse' to 'Feed' and turn on the tap. (It is always recommended to check your marine engine manufacturers manual for flushing advice.
For salt removal & general maintenance wash: When using Dirty Steve Engine Flush & Salt Eliminator for general washing and salt removal of marine equipment, use 30ml per 1L of water in a clean bucket or spray bottle (ensure bottle is made of HDPE material). Spray or wipe onto surface, wet thoroughly and let dry thoroughly before storing.
For soaking equipment: Place equipment in a basin or bucket for 5 minutes, remove and allow to dry thoroughly before storing.
For salt removal for vehicles & trailers: Spray underside or difficult to reach places of vehicles and trailers. Use a pressure sprayer to rinse with water. For excessive salt build up, use 60ml per 1L of water.
- Boats & Jet-Ski's
- Personal Water-Crafts
- 4WDs & Cars
- RV's & Motor-Homes
- & more...
How to use the Engine Flush Applicator
Assemble the engine flush applicator and fill the 100ml reservoir with Dirty Steve Peppermint Engine Flush & Salt Eliminator Solution.
Attach 'Flush Muffs' to Marine Engine, Attach standard garden hose to the hose fitting on the engine flush applicator & attach engine flush applicator to flush muff fitting. Turn on water flow. Select rinse setting on dial.
Turn dial on engine flush applicator to 'feed' and run engine. Flush engine for approximately 5 minutes or longer if desired until solution inside applicator is diluted enough to look like water.
How to use the Foaming Gun Applicator for general salt wash / removal
Assemble the foaming applicator gun and add 3 capfuls of Banana Foaming Wash to the 1L reservoir.
Attach standard garden hose to the hose fitting on the applicator gun & turn on water flow. Select desired foam setting.
Squeeze trigger for solution. Cover surfaces in solution and use sponge or microfiber cloth to disturb surface salt in sweeping, and circle motions. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not let solution dry on surfaces.
Dirty Steve Peppermint Scented Engine Flush Training
A quick overview of our new Dirty Steve Peppermint Scented Engine Flush.
Safety Instructions for using Dirty Steve Peppermint Engine Flush & Salt Eliminator
- Keep solutions out of reach of children
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after handling.
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection and face protection.
- Avoid contact with skin. May Cause irritation to eyes and skin.
- First Aid: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre: Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766 or a doctor (at once)
- If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
- If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or doctor, for at least 15 minutes.
- If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
- Ingestion: If ingested, do NOT induce vomiting. Wash mouth out with water. Seek medical advice.
- For emergencies immediately contact: Australia 000, New Zealand 111
- Only discharge this solution into normal drainage outlets connected to filtration systems. use only as directed.
- Storage: Store upright with lid secured. Store in a cool, dry place.
Safety Instructions for using Dirty Steve Foaming Applicator Gun & Engine Flush Applicator
- Always take care when pouring any Dirty Steve Washing Solution into the Foaming Applicator Gun or Engine Flush Applicator.
- Always discharge foaming applicator gun away from people or animals
- Always use recommended PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during use
- Rinse foaming applicator gun after use & do not leave solution to sit in foaming applicator gun for periods of time
- Do not mix or combine solutions together inside foaming applicator gun or engine flush applicator
- For engine flushing, always ensure recommended measurement of solution is followed